Most people like to secure their most valued assets through home and…Read more
Advantages of Trip Cancellation Insurance
- Financial protection – Trip cancellation policy protects your finances if you wish to not fly down to a destination country for a covered reason.
- Trip delay- Based on the purchased plan, your meals and accommodation can be taken care of if your flight is delayed for a few hours or a day.
- Emergency evacuation – If you need to be evacuated from a place and transferred to a safe location or return to your home country, your plan may cover you for that.
- COVID-19 protection - Trip cancellation insurance for COVID may cover you for non-refundable trip costs if you contract the virus or be in a quarantine facility.
- Pre-existing condition – If your acute onset of pre-existing condition leads to the cancellation of the trip, your insurance coverage can cover you for the losses.